> Am 08.12.2021 um 13:56 schrieb Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>:
>
> On Mon, Dec 06, 2021 at 11:36:51AM +0100, Stefan Eissing wrote:
>> Friends of httpd, how do you feel about a release in the next two weeks?
>
> Sounds good to me. We may have fewer people around to test it, but at
> least trying to get a release out is better than definitely having no
> release IMO.

Excellent. I propose targeting Tuesday 14th for a candidate. If
we go later, it becomes very close to the holidays. But if the time is
needed, we can do that as well.

I will hold back the current http2 backport, as I need some more people
to dare test that from the github on their sites.

The mod_tls acceptance I understood as we would like to include that
as experimental in the next 2.4.x release. If there are no objections,
I will prepare that.

Kind Regards,
Stefan