Hi Jon,

That took me a while to figure out too!

I've just updated the WIKI page about this with more current information:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Updating+the+Website

My opinion is that you should add a high level page linked under the "Downloads and Documentation" section that describes the new version (BTW - woo hoo!).  Then you can add detailed documentation under the /docs/ruby directory.  You can structure and generate those pages any way you desire.

Jeff Butler