Hmmm...sounds like Apache isn't really set up to offer these kinds of services.  Maybe offsite is a better choice after all.  I could volunteer a nightly build machine in my basement :)

Jeff Butler

On 7/25/06, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 7/25/06, Jeff Butler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1 +1 Great ideas on both counts.
>
> Seems like someone intended to write a page of instructions, but never
> finished it.  See the last link on this page (it's dead):
>
> http://www.apache.org/dev/
>
> Maybe Ted can share how it works with Struts?  I think it would be good to
> stay on Apache infrastructure if possible, but there may not be a good
> solution for the .Net folks as you noted.

There are some zones available on helios where people are trying to
run tools like this, but with spotty results.

* http://www.apache.org/dev/machines.html#helios

James Mitchell, Sean Schofield, and Wendy Smoak have been trying to
get Continuum going for Struts and MyFaces, but it's up one day and
down the next.

* http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsContinuum

Right now, Struts is back to running the nightly builds ourselves and
uploading from our own machines.

-Ted.