+1 +1
I realy like to have CI.NET

On 7/25/06, Clinton Begin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I really want to set up CI for iBATIS.  I'm planning on implementing it for:
  • The website.  Committed site changes will be automatically deployed.  This will improve consistency, simplify and reduce risk of deployment ( e.g. accidentally deleting docs folders, or forgetting to change permissions).
  • Nightly build.  Although we should be releasing official versions more often than we are, a quick-fix is to offer a nightly build.  The code in our SVN is stable by practice  (we don't commit untested code that breaks), so there's little risk to our users if they want to run a nightly build.
So a couple of questions this raises are:
  • What tools are available/preferred by Apache infrastructure? (Cruise Control, Anthill, cron?)
  • What can we do for our .NET friends?  CC.NET hosted somewhere else?
FWIW:  I'm cool with hosting a CI server offsite.  CC.NET can build Java and Ruby projects just as easily as .NET projects.  But I don't think Apache has any windows boxes.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Clinton

--