This was the purpose behind the environments.  Each developer could have
their own environment file, perhaps by their username. You could ignore such
files from your version control system.

This way, no matter how many properties differ, you can just specify the
environment like:

migrate --env=cbegin status

Which is shorter than even one of your properties above.

Clinton