Hi Anoop,

Thanks for your interest in being the release manager. I have already
volunteered for the 1.13 release, but please feel free to take on the 1.14
release.

We should start planning the scope for 1.13. I was thinking of early next
January as we are moving into the holiday season. My wish list for this
release includes the V4 spec PR and some related early work and Spark 4.2
suppport.

~ Anurag


On Wed, Sep 30, 2026 at 9:52 AM Anoop Johnson <[email protected]> wrote:

> With the closure of 1.12 (thanks Neelesh!),  I'd like to open a discussion
> on 1.13.  I think we'd like to get another release out before the end of
> the year and include some of the early work on V4 as we're making good
> progress.
>
> I'd like to volunteer to be release manager for 1.13 and keep this
> discussion going.
>
> Best,
> Anoop
>

Reply via email to