Hello Igniters!

I want to start a discussion on a pretty useful feature that will help us
to bring Ignite's usability to the next level. How about supporting changes
to (some) configuration at runtime? Currently, most of the config props are
carved in stone and will require node restart for a change.

On this page I tried to summarize the vision and put the most important
properties (from my perspective) that will be handy to change at runtime:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Allow+Configuration+Settings+Change+At+Runtime

Alex Goncharuk, can you please help to fill in the suggestions for
persistence and memory config?

After we agree on properties list then I will file a ticket to implement
mechanism for properties propagation (via custom event or via ordinary
communication) and tickets for each Ignite's configuration bean and SPIs.

Comments are welcome.

--Yakov