Here is the list of params that can be changed - https://cwiki.apache.org/
confluence/display/IGNITE/Allow+Configuration+Settings+Change+At+Runtime

>No, the Ignite configuration is what Ignite receives on startup. Runtime
>changes are outside of configuration, especially given that if cluster
>restarts, they are likely lost.

Again, how you provide all-in-one-place current node configuration? Also,
why changes should be lost? In case of persistence they should not be lost,
moreover, nodes joining with previous configuration should pick up current
properties of running nodes.

>I think providing API is important for users who want to integrate Ignite
>with their own management tools.

This maybe done via JMX. Currently, I guess we expose only configuration
toString() via it.

--Yakov