Vladimir,

I doubt it will be possible to add any meaningful guarantees to ATOMIC
caches with MVCC. Consider a case when a user does a putAll, not a single
put. In this case, updates received by multiple primary nodes are not
connected in any way. Moreover, whenever a primary node fails, the put for
failed keys will be re-tried, which will lead to all sorts of overlapping
updates in case of parallel putAll. It is hard to suggest how we should
handle this, let alone explain this to a user.

-- AG