What I mean is that it might be not applicable for DML by design. E.g. may
be we will have to fallback to per-memory-policy approach, or to
per-cache-group. As we do not know it at the moment and there is no clear
demand from users, I would simply put it aside to avoid in mess in public
API in future.

Moreover, per-cache flag raises additional questions which can be put out
of scope otherwise. E.g. is it legal to mix MVCC and non-MVCC caches in a
single transaction? If yes, what is the contract? Without fine-grained
per-cache approach in the first iteration we can avoid answering it.