Hi Folks,

Listing from git annotate are not informative because there are many
contributors change same place of code.

Code author information can help us to solve 2 issues for new community
members:
- easy find reviewer and (Patch available queue),
- find test author / mainteiner (MTCGA).

So I strongly like Anton K. proposal. It's pity that author tag is banned
by Apache.

Let's think how we can solve these 2 issues without author tag.

One more point: IMHO we should remove selection of 2+ mainterners or
underline one (default) contact point for area. Necessity to choise may
confuse newcomer. One main (default) mainteiner will redirect review.

Sincererely,
Dmitriy Pavlov