Dmitry,

> - easy find reviewer and (Patch available queue),
> - find test author / mainteiner (MTCGA)>.
Upsource suggests reviewers based on changed classes maintainers when
we create pull request review.
Moreover, it shows all authors of each class in PR, with showing a
percentage of contributing.

IMO using @author tag will be easy-to-use only with "little" classes,
because often hard to identify maintainer of "big" classes because of
great number of changes.

Also, it will be preferable to send a review request to dev-list, if
maintainer retired and doesn't subscribe dev-list anymore.

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.