Denis,

What do you mean by 'current behavior when data is evicted from the memory
only'? TTL expiration effectively means that the corresponding key-value
pairs are destroyed. If you are talking about page replacement, then there
is no way to do this on per-key basis because a page must be replaced as a
whole and it makes no sense to track keys.

--AG