Hi Igor,

all types from the protocol v.2.4 are supported for both read and write.
See [1] for the mappings and explanation.

The idea is to minimize additional non-standard and/or 3rd-party JavaScript Objects for that.

Timestamp and Enum require additional classes - no better options were found. So, Timestamp and EnumItem classes have been introduced.

For Decimal - a 3rd-party Decimal type [2] seems the best choice and is utilized.

For all other Ignite types - only standard JavaScript types and Objects are used.
Eg. for UUID - it is simply an array of numbers (16-elements).

Regards,
-Alexey

[1] https://rawgit.com/nobitlost/ignite/master/modules/platforms/nodejs/api_spec/ObjectType.html
[2] https://github.com/MikeMcl/decimal.js