Alexey,

If a lib is contributed to Ignite (accepted to its main sources like the
node.js thin client), then the documentation has to be in a single place
which is readme.io for now.
Having the docs both on readme.io and in sources is confusing and harder to
maintain.

If a lib doesn't not a part of Ignite distribution (like the
beforementioned Go or Python clients), then its doc is located in some
other place.