Denis,

OK for the legacy docs.

Agree for the core docs (specs, common getting started, etc.).

But who/what does mandate that for totally all Ignite related docs?

Why do not follow an approach which many technologies/products follow? - maintain a centralized list of references to different client libs/SDKs (sometimes even alternative libs for the same language/platform). It is possible to mention a "status" of every lib - is it "verified" (fully tested, fully documented, etc.) or just a prototype... And it is not mandated that every lib must be developed/released under Apache...

The list could already have references to:
- java client
- .net client
- node.js client (as early access)
- Go client by Aleksandr S. (as prototype)
- Python client by Sergey K. (as prototype)

With this approach the docs naturally come together with a concrete client, but may be cross-referenced on readme.io for some clients as well...

-Alexey