My concern here is exactly about internal build processes — removing fabric
from the name of binary archive (with any way) will break lots of them.
There will be no sacrifices, just lots of work for fixing build processes
(where we won’t be able to introduce changes proactively).

Therefore only fabric removal implementation (quick with some legacy left or
full refactoring) is on the agenda.
And this matter should be jugged by the community: currently we have (if our
voices are equal) 1:1 with Anton about it.