+1

I'm for long and descriptive names over short and counterintuitive.
I think, abbreviations shouldn't be mandatory, as they often obscure the
meaning of used names.

One-letter abbreviations should be removed from the list at all.
When I see a variable *c*, I can't tell, whether it's a char, collection,
callable or a closure, even if I remember the rules by heart.

Denis

вт, 16 окт. 2018 г. в 19:01, Eduard Shangareev <eduard.shangar...@gmail.com