Eduard,

+1 for that topic.

I don't see any reasons to use these abbreviations at all and vote to
deprecate them.
If anybody can explain why we still need them (less number of letters in
variable names is not an argument) we can discuss and revisit the current
list.
>From my side of view, these abbreviations just worsen readability of code
and don't give any major benefits.

вт, 16 окт. 2018 г. в 19:01, Eduard Shangareev <eduard.shangar...@gmail.com