Hello Denis, Ivan

Yes, I can take up the changes for IGNITE-7825.

I had a doubt on the usage of the Default Query Timeout.

I had raised the PR in an assumption that Default Query Timeout will only
be used if user had not provided Cache Query Timeout

https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/6490/files

I wanted to discuss if it is correct intended usage of Default Query
Timeout or should we reconsider?

Regards,
Saikat