Hello.

> 2. Add @IgniteExperimetnal to new API (because... see item. 1

+1

> 1. Remove @Deprecated from old API (because it strange to have one deprecated
> API and second experimental API)

-1

I propose to update deprecation message and provide metric name for each
deprecated method.

> @deprecated Use {@link JmxMetricExporterSPI} instead. Name of the metric
> «io.dataregion.pageCount»

Andrey.

We doesn’t come to an agreement that API should be changed.
We should discuss the design of the Metric API and your proposals for it in
another thread.

Please, avoid arguments like «this API will be 100% changed» in this discussion.