Hi Maxim,

> On the other hand, I don't see any valuable reason why the change can't
be done and we should wait for the future that never comes.
Maxim, the community must provide a reasonable time interval in order to
notify all contributors and wait for updating all 3-rd party plugins.
Honestly, it does not seem to me that two, three months (the current
timeline - end of March is the release date, so the end of Feb is code
freeze) are quite enough.

> I don't see any reasons why we should keep something in the CORE module
that is being used at PLUGINS only. This is a lack of architecture design
that must be fixed for sure;
I agree with you. We just need to provide a window that is enough to cover
all related issues.
For example, distributed meta storage does not provide the ability to
atomically change several properties at the same time (there are no
transactions on this API).

Perhaps, it would be nice to plan to remove the system cache on 2.14 or
even 2.15. What do you think?

Thanks,
S.