Yes, so it seems. I'll look into it.

-- Philip

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 1:49 PM, Tim Armstrong <tarmstr...@cloudera.com>
wrote:

> Is it possible that the upgrade broke some of our builds?
>
> I'm seeing some weird errors like the below, e.g. on this build
> https://jenkins.impala.io/job/clang-tidy-ub1604/1327/consoleFull
>
> *17:38:46* FATAL: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to serialize
> hudson.model.Actionable#actions for class
> hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild*17:38:46*
> java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Refusing to marshal
> java.io.PrintStream for security reasons; see
> https://jenkins.io/redirect/class-filter/*17:38:46*     at
> hudson.util.XStream2$BlacklistedTypesConverter.
> marshal(XStream2.java:543)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.AbstractReferenceMarshaller.
> convert(AbstractReferenceMarshaller.java:69)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeMarshaller.convertAnother(
> TreeMarshaller.java:58)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.AbstractReferenceMarshaller$1.
> convertAnother(AbstractReferenceMarshaller.java:84)*17:38:46*
>         at hudson.util.RobustReflectionConverter.marshallField(
> RobustReflectionConverter.java:265)*17:38:46*
>         at hudson.util.RobustReflectionConverter$2.writeField(
> RobustReflectionConverter.java:252)*17:38:46*
> Caused: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to serialize
> org.jenkinsci.plugins.EnvironmentVarSetter#log for class
> org.jenkinsci.plugins.EnvironmentVarSetter*17:38:46*    at
> hudson.util.RobustReflectionConverter$2.writeField(
> RobustReflectionConverter.java:256)*17:38:46*
>         at hudson.util.RobustReflectionConverter$2.visit(
> RobustReflectionConverter.java:224)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.
> PureJavaReflectionProvider.visitSerializableFields(
> PureJavaReflectionProvider.java:138)*17:38:46*
>         at hudson.util.RobustReflectionConverter.doMarshal(
> RobustReflectionConverter.java:209)*17:38:46*
>         at hudson.util.RobustReflectionConverter.marshal(
> RobustReflectionConverter.java:150)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.AbstractReferenceMarshaller.
> convert(AbstractReferenceMarshaller.java:69)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeMarshaller.convertAnother(
> TreeMarshaller.java:58)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeMarshaller.convertAnother(
> TreeMarshaller.java:43)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.AbstractReferenceMarshaller$1.
> convertAnother(AbstractReferenceMarshaller.java:88)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.
> AbstractCollectionConverter.writeItem(AbstractCollectionConverter.
> java:64)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.
> CollectionConverter.marshal(CollectionConverter.java:74)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.AbstractReferenceMarshaller.
> convert(AbstractReferenceMarshaller.java:69)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeMarshaller.convertAnother(
> TreeMarshaller.java:58)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.AbstractReferenceMarshaller$1.
> convertAnother(AbstractReferenceMarshaller.java:84)*17:38:46*
>         at hudson.util.RobustReflectionConverter.marshallField(
> RobustReflectionConverter.java:265)*17:38:46*
>         at hudson.util.RobustReflectionConverter$2.writeField(
> RobustReflectionConverter.java:252)*17:38:46*
> Caused: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to serialize
> hudson.model.Actionable#actions for class
> hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild*17:38:46*   at
> hudson.util.RobustReflectionConverter$2.writeField(
> RobustReflectionConverter.java:256)*17:38:46*
>         at hudson.util.RobustReflectionConverter$2.visit(
> RobustReflectionConverter.java:224)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.
> PureJavaReflectionProvider.visitSerializableFields(
> PureJavaReflectionProvider.java:138)*17:38:46*
>         at hudson.util.RobustReflectionConverter.doMarshal(
> RobustReflectionConverter.java:209)*17:38:46*
>         at hudson.util.RobustReflectionConverter.marshal(
> RobustReflectionConverter.java:150)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.AbstractReferenceMarshaller.
> convert(AbstractReferenceMarshaller.java:69)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeMarshaller.convertAnother(
> TreeMarshaller.java:58)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeMarshaller.convertAnother(
> TreeMarshaller.java:43)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeMarshaller.start(
> TreeMarshaller.java:82)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.AbstractTreeMarshallingStrateg
> y.marshal(AbstractTreeMarshallingStrategy.java:37)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.marshal(XStream.java:
> 1026)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.marshal(XStream.java:
> 1015)*17:38:46*
>         at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.toXML(XStream.java:
> 988)*17:38:46*
>         at hudson.XmlFile.write(XmlFile.java:193)*17:38:46* Caused:
> java.io.IOException*17:38:46*   at
> hudson.XmlFile.write(XmlFile.java:200)
>
>
>
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 12:42 PM, Lars Volker <l...@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> > Thank you for doing the maintenance work, Phil!
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 9:52 AM, Philip Zeyliger <phi...@cloudera.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > This is completed. There were only two patches being built, so I killed
> > > those builds.
> > >
> > > I restarted GVO for change 9976 ("Move some test_spilling debug actions
> > to
> > > exhaustive").
> > >
> > > I *did not* restart builds for change 9988 ("IMPALA-5717: Support for
> > > reading ORC data files"). It's currently private to me, and I thought
> > > https://gerrit.cloudera.org/c/9134/ already went in. Tim, it looks
> like
> > > that was started by you at
> > > https://jenkins.impala.io/job/gerrit-verify-dryrun/2279/. Could you
> > > restart
> > > it yourself if it makes sense to do so?
> > >
> > > Please let me know if you see any Jenkins issues today!
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > -- Philip
> > >
> > > On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 9:14 AM, Philip Zeyliger <phi...@cloudera.com>
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > > > Hi folks,
> > > >
> > > > We need to upgrade Jenkins to address a security advisory. I'll be
> > doing
> > > > so today. My apologies for the disruption it will inevitably cause!
> > > >
> > > > -- Philip
> > > >
> > >
> >
>

Reply via email to