While it may be frustrating to have 15 changes queued up, the goal is to
get the builds green. Allowing changes that are deemed low risk won't help
this cause. Let's concentrate on addressing the build issues
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IMPALA-7073?jql=project%20%3D%20IMPALA%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened)%20AND%20labels%20in%20(flaky%2C%20broken-build)>
as
quickly as possible.

Hubert