Hi 周胜为,

I notice you are replying to other threads about different subjects when
you ask your questions. I think you will be more likely to get help if you
start new threads with relevant subjects and if you be as specific as
possible with your questions.

The Impala wiki has some advice for debugging:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/Impala+Debugging+Tips