SGTM. I will pick some of the PMC members and ask them to individually
classify all of the ramp* bugs in a single component by marking the
ones good for newbies as "newbie" and removing the "ramp*" tags from
"newbie" issues.

I hope this will produce a nice set of issues for newbies to choose
from to help us entice new developers, testers, doc writers, and so
on.