Please don't add that comment. :)

What's currently labelled ramp-up is often not a good newbie task (and
maybe not even a good ramp-up task). The best way to identify newbie
tasks is for a few senior engineers to sift through the ramp-up tasks
and pick out maybe a few dozen that truly qualify as newbie tasks.

I'm happy to help out with that when I get back.