Hi,

let me stick in hier also.
One of the things which was at first a bit "unfamiliar" for me was this device
focus.
It’s a bit to "one-dimensional" in my perspective.

Personally, I quite like how Influx does it that you have a name and can attach
tags and fields to it.
And even if we do not do it that way I would prefer to name it a bit
differently as "series" or "measurement" or "source".
Device is a bit specific and just sounds odd, from a users perspective.

I think it was good to keep it that way for 0.8.0.
But for the next release we are open to break things a bit.

What do others think?

Julian