By the way,

For PPMC and Apache committers, I recommend you use your Apache ID to login
JIRA.
Then by default, I can grant all users who are on IoTDB roster[1] the
committer permission.
It will be more maintainable: once someone are voted as a new committer, we
can maintain his/her JIRA permission at the same time.

[1] https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/iotdb

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University