Hi Zhu, added.

-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院


Boris Zhu <[email protected]> 于2020年1月10日周五 下午12:59写道:

> Hi,
> My Jira id is geniuspig, please give me committer permission in jira.
>
> On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 1:04 PM Xiangdong Huang <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi all committers,
> >
> > Thanks @jincheng sun from Flink community, I find the position to
> maintain
> > users role on jira...
> >
> > Now the project Lead is Justin and Chris and me are administrator roles.
> >
> > So, if you are a committer and want to get the permission to assign
> issues
> > and close issues, please either: (1) tell me your jira user name; or (2)
> > make sure you are using Apache id to login the JIRA (jira supports LDAP
> > now) and tell me about that. Then I will give you the committer/PMC
> roles.
> >
> >
> > I would like to invite our other mentors to give me the user name and
> then
> > I can grant the permissions, too.
> >
> > Best,
> > -----------------------------------
> > Xiangdong Huang
> > School of Software, Tsinghua University
> >
> >  黄向东
> > 清华大学 软件学院
> >
>

Reply via email to