Hi jincheng,

Sorry I forgot to maintain that. Thanks for reminding me :D. I will update
the jira status once I finish it.

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院


jincheng sun <[email protected]> 于2019年12月21日周六 下午12:59写道:

> HI Xiangdong,
>
> Thank you for helping fix it. For tracing easy I have create the JIRA [1].
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IOTDB-381
>
> Best,
> Jincheng
>
> Xiangdong Huang <[email protected]> 于2019年12月16日周一 上午11:26写道:
>
> > Hi, I will fix the inconsistency about the roster.
> >
> > jincheng sun <[email protected]>于2019年12月16日 周一上午9:25写道:
> >
> > > Yes, I see :). Thank you for clarifying who can perform maintenance
> > Justin
> > > !
> > >
> > > Best,
> > > Jincheng
> > > -------------------------------------------------------------
> > > Committer & PMC Member at @ApacheFlink
> > > Staff Engineer at @Alibaba
> > > Blog: https://enjoyment.cool
> > > Twitter: https://twitter.com/sunjincheng121
> > > --------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > >
> > > Justin Mclean <[email protected]> 于2019年12月15日周日 上午7:51写道:
> > >
> > > > Hi,
> > > >
> > > > > I found that the committer information(Number of person) is not
> > > > > synchronized between [1] and [2] pages. :)
> > > >
> > > > It up to the :PMC to do that.
> > > >
> > > > Thanks,
> > > > Justin
> > > >
> > >
> > --
> > -----------------------------------
> > Xiangdong Huang
> > School of Software, Tsinghua University
> >
> >  黄向东
> > 清华大学 软件学院
> >
>

Reply via email to