Thank you very much, Andi; I just joined the chat today.

Here's an initial set of verifications to get started. I originally thought
to share a link to the document, but then realized there was not a good way
to include the link here or in the chat that could also be controlled to
ensure only you would be able to edit it, so I'm resorting for now to
attaching the doc in the email. Feel free to let me know if you'd want to
do the exchanges in some other way.

Cheers, Paulo