Causeway is increasingly becoming my favourite. It’s easy to say with and
without Apache first. It’s a well known word which it will be spelt correctly
more easily. It doesn’t seem to come up as having weird or unfortunate
connotation in Urban Dictionary. I like the hexagonal connection too.

/Martin Willitts