Hi all !

I've added the jbehave-web module to a personal project where I use testng.
I'm using the FirefoxWebDriverProvider to manage the webdriver instances,
taking advantage of the ThreadLocal for multithreaded tests.
My question is, even though I call the end() method every time a test
completes to remove the driver assigned to the current thread, i don't know
how to the same thing to the FluentWebDriver (a thread local variable that
the FluentWebDriverPage has).

I noticed that , for example, the PerStoryWebDriverSteps only
executes driverProvider.end() but as in mentioned above,  i didn't find any
clean up for the FluentWebDriver instances that FluentWebDriverPage creates.

Thanks in advance :)