Hi,

the FluentWebDriverPage is simply a fluent-based facade using a FluentWebDriver. The underlying WebDriverProvider is the same as a non-fluent page and is injected in the constructor.

The PerStoryWebDriverSteps should use exactly the same underlying WebDriverProvider (autowired via some dependency-injection mechanism), so if the provider end() method is invoked you shouldn't need to do anything else.

Are you experiencing or noticing a particular problem? If so, could you share a project that reproduced it?

Cheers