On 05/08/13 14:25, Marco Neumann wrote:
Andy,

yes, but I am discussing some details with Ying Jiang off-list there are
some configuration questions I still have. The code itself looks OK.

Great - thanks.

Could we have the discussions on-list please?

What would be the schedule for a release? Will this be part of the main
jena release? if so there need to be some dependencies worked out for
apache-lucene and apache-lucene spatial on my end.

Such as?  (I didn't have any issues with the versions in the POM)

        Andy

Marco