On 05/08/13 14:48, Marco Neumann wrote:
On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 9:41 AM, Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org> wrote:

On 05/08/13 14:25, Marco Neumann wrote:

Andy,

yes, but I am discussing some details with Ying Jiang off-list there are
some configuration questions I still have. The code itself looks OK.

Great - thanks.

Could we have the discussions on-list please?

  What would be the schedule for a release? Will this be part of the main
jena release? if so there need to be some dependencies worked out for
apache-lucene and apache-lucene spatial on my end.

Such as?  (I didn't have any issues with the versions in the POM)

it's a configuration option in eclipse (Kepler)+m2eclipse with
apache+lucene + apache+lucene+spatial I need to replicate.

how do you compile the POM and missing dependencies? do you just create a
local copy of the specific jena snapshot + jars?

"kepler+maven nature" works for me.  I haven't tried mvn eclipse:eclipse

or you can build with:

mvn clean test

Dependencies work with "mvn dependency:resolve" and with
Eclipse: "maven->Update Project"

        Andy