Hi,

I'm testing jena-spatial with fuseki. Could you please tell me how to
integrate jena-spatial into fuseki? I mean to make jena-spatial a module
included in fuseki-server.jar.

I find jena-text documentation says it's already done. But I can't see it
in jena-fuseki-0.2.7-distribution.

Since jena-spatial depends in lucene and solr, how to package them into
fuseki together with jena-spatial?

Best regards,
Ying Jiang