Hi,

(for a weekly report)
Last week, I completed the user document [1] of jena-spatial and fixed
some bugs posted by Macro. The release of jena-spatial-1.0.0 has been
announced in users and dev lists of jena. I hope more users can try it
out and provide valuable feedback.

(for the current week)
I'm working on the spatial dataset assembler module. After that,
jena-spatial will be tested with fuseki, maybe in next week.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/jena-spatial/wiki/JenaSpatialUserDocument

Best regards,
Ying Jiang