Hi Andy,

Thanks for your comments!

I just submitted the code of the csv2rdf tool. It's based on
CmdLangParse, because parsing is the first step for transforming.
csv2rdf inherits all of the command line arguments (for parsing) from
CmdLangParse, besides the new "-dest=file" argument for the
destination output file. You can try out:
java -cp ... riotcmd.csv2rdf -dest=test.ntriples src/test/resources/test.csv

The warnings you pointed out have been fixed already. It's now clean
for packaging jena-csv.

As to the release, do you mean releasing jena-csv itself, or the whole
jena (i.e. recent [VOTE] Release Jena 2.12.0 and Fuseki 1.1.0 )?
Actually, I've made some code in jena-arq (e.g. LangCSV in RIOT),
while more other code reside in jena-csv (e.g. PropertyTable, csv2rdf
tool). jena-csv depends on jena-arq. Shall I integrate jena-csv into
jena-arq, or just leave jena-csv a separate module alone to release?

PropertyTable and its implementations now have good test coverage.
However, other tests are still under development, including some unit
tests and the tests for the real world csv data. I'll make it more
sufficiently complete. In the remaining weeks, I can also compose the
documentation you mentioned. After that, I think it's OK to release it
to the world. In short, I believe I can go with the plan. Thanks a lot
for your help during the project!

Best,
Ying Jiang

[1]