Github user fpservant commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/139

    @afs,

    > If possible, please see if the PR can be alighed to the current Jena
master branch for a clean merge

    do you mean: "see if I can do something to get rid of the conflict" ?

    Regarding the conflict, I tried the following: I replaced my local rio/out
with the one from upstream/master (-> the old JsonLDWriter is back in my
riot/out), and I committed/pushed it. (that was my "trying to solve conflict
with master regarding JsonLDWriter" commit)
    -> no more conflict.
    Then I tried to delete the JsonLDWriter ("trying to solve conflict with
master regarding JsonLDWriter, step2" commit)
    -> conflict again
    -> I don't know what I can do

---
with INFRA.