Github user afs commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/139

    > do you mean: "see if I can do something to get rid of the conflict" ?

    Yes. If you can't cause git(hub) to not complain, just log here what to do
for the person doing the git merge on this pull request.

    (with `.diff` files and especially with `patch` files, I've found that
multiple commits to the same file cause GH confusion. This could be the same
issue.)

---
with INFRA.
---