Github user fpservant commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/139

    @afs thanks to you.

    > What should I link to to say "it's new - read this"?

    good question. I think that the best is to link to the sample code, where
I've tried to explain what can be done, and how:
``jena-arq/src-examples/arq/examples/riot/ExJsonLD.java``

    I already had mentioned it, but note that I haven't done anything regarding
the ["Writing RDF in Apache Jena" page](
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/io/rdf-output.html). The only way I saw
is the " Improve this Page" link on the page, so this would mean that this can
only be done after the release. Am I correct?

---
with INFRA.
---