Github user afs commented on the issue:
New branch : [http_op_2](https://github.com/afs/jena/tree/http_op_2)
This is PR#151, the clean-ups in Jena master and some server control for
In particular, the pooling `HttpClient` is reset when the server is
1. The `UnsupportedOperationException` has gone away and I don't know why.
1. (not new) the "WithAuth" tests are marked "Ignore" due to exhausting
ports. Maybe we should have a few tests for auth at some time.
1. jena-jdbc uses the plugin `com.mycila.maven-license-plugin` ... except
this gets it wrong! The comment must start `/**` not just `/*` which we use
elsewhere. It also runs late, whereas the RAT runs early. I suggest we remove
this plugin as it duplicates functionality.
2. jena-jdbc overrides the maven-source-plugin version for no reason I can
3. Is aspect4j really needed anymore? It is quite out of date.
If your project is set up for it, you can reply to this email and have your
reply appear on GitHub as well. If your project does not have this feature
enabled and wishes so, or if the feature is enabled but not working, please
contact infrastructure at infrastruct...@apache.org or file a JIRA ticket