This is a cool project that seems like it would be of use to Jena users. It
raises a question for me about how Jena handles contributions generally (not
specific to this example).

Do we have any policy about how much support must exist from committers to
accept a project? For example, in some other projects in which I participate,
it's necessary for at least two committers to accept responsibility to maintain
a module before it can be accepted, and if there are ever fewer than that over
time, it goes into a deprecation path that eventuates in it leaving the
project. I'm not arguing for that policy in particular for Jena, just wondering
if we have anything like that, or whether the modules are pruned on an ad hoc
basis.

---
A. Soroka