The annotations are not specific to Jena thought the implementation is.

I started trying to apply the standard JPA annotations to Jena but found a
significant impedance mismatch which led me to develop the annotations.

I think you could develop an implementation on Commons RDF but I have not
looked at Commons RDF that closely.

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>