I would certainly recommend to keep jena-spatial for now and continue
testing jena-GeoSPARQL in parallel an upcoming release. Also I am not sure
if you can manage to hook GeoSPARQL into 3.10 in a timely fashion for a
2018 release. Keep in mind the switch from W3C geo:lat/long to OGC
WKT:Point will cause some pain to jena users. no need to take away
jena-spatial at this point.

--

---
Marco Neumann