In addition could you or someone with an Apache connection clarify the
situation around the JTS license. I remember that the Lucene project voted
not to include the JTS dependencies due to its LGPL license. Is that not an
issue anymore? Is there a different situation for the Jena project?

--

---
Marco Neumann