Hello,
Previous reported issue are ok now.
But running with Java 9 using:
./jmeter -n -t /data/jmeter/TestReport.jmx -l /data/jmeter/TestReport.csv
-e -o /data/jmeter/TestReport-20180202-21h03 -f

I get this which has no side effect except that it might disturb users,
what's your thoughts ?:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by
com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.util.Fields
(file:/data/jmeter/jmeters/apache-jmeter-4.0/lib/xstream-1.4.10.jar) to
field java.util.TreeMap.comparator
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.util.Fields
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
Creating summariser <summary>
Created the tree successfully using /data/jmeter/TestReport.jmx
Starting the test @ Fri Feb 02 21:05:16 CET 2018 (1517601916588)
Waiting for possible Shutdown/StopTestNow/Heapdump message on port 4445

See this looooooooong discussion to which I should have paid more attention:
- http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jigsaw-dev/2017-May/012673.html

Regards

--
Cordialement.