Hello,
Following Felix feedback, I rollback my +1 vote.
[-1]   I do not support this release because:

   - I am afraid JMETER_HEAP will disturb users
   - It is not clean that we use 2 different env variables
   - Same that mirror-server is broken
   - The warnings regarding Java 9 should also be dropped or a clear
   statement should be in documentation
   - This might introduce issues:
      - https://github.com/oblac/jodd/issues/567

Would it be possible for next release to reduce the 72 hours or not ?

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.